Welcome to the world of poker at Malaysia’s number one casino! An all-time favorite card game enjoyed all throughout the world, brought to you here on ucw1688.com.
To start getting into the game, Poker Online is where we will provide you all the tools, information and support you need. Get a free register bonus casino Malaysia which you can use to jump start your game for stronger, winning bets! Feel assured that you will win real money, which is made even more possible with the free cash casino Malaysia you can use.
With everything at the tip of your fingers, all you need to do is to bring your wit, determination, concentration and last but not least - fun!
So sit back and enjoy a great poker experience with us, it is sap-sap sui!
How to Play Poker: The Basics
The game of poker is simple, yet can become complex once all the factors are played in. Poker also has many different forms such as Texas Hold’em, Omaha High, Razz and more - but we should first get into the utmost basic form.
With that said, let us just start with the simple aspects of poker to get you started.
Knowing Card Values
The card values in a suit are usually self-explanatory, with the exception of the face cards. The cards we use today are the French suit playing cards or the standard 52-card deck.
They are as follows:
- 1 to 10 number cards - the ace card represents ‘1’ but in certain combinations, it ranks higher or lower (if in sequence such as ace, 2, 3, 4 and 5) than a king
- 11 to 13 face cards - from jack to king
- Wild cards - jokers
This is repeated four times in four different kinds of suits and colors - clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades. Hearts and diamonds are red, while clubs and spades are black in color.
Combinations and Winning Hands
The winning combinations will be presented from highest to least.
- Five of a Kind – The highest combination possible consisting a wild card. It is applicable if the card pack includes wild cards. Examples would be four 10s and a joker. Very low chance but almost guaranteed unbeatable.
- Royal Flush – The highest combination over a straight flush if it includes an ace, king, queen, jack and a 10. You have an extremely low chance of getting this combination but definitely almost always have the upper hand.
- Straight Flush – The second highest combination in a standard deck having five cards in sequence of the same suit.
- Four of a Kind – This ranks below the Straight Flush consisting of 4 of any kind. An example would be four 4s or four jacks with the second ranking higher.
- Full House – The next winning combination consisting of three cards of a rank and two cards of another rank. Example would be three kings and two 3s.
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit in any order such as jack, 8, 3, ace, 5 of spades.
- Straight – Five cards in sequence but does not have to be of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind – Three cards such as three queens.
- Two Pairs – Simply two different pairs such as two queens and two kings.
- One Pair – Only one pair such as two 9s.
- No Pair – This is the most common hand dealt and in cases where all players have this situation, the one with the highest rank wins. Note that an ace high will triumph over a king high.
You can now use this information to make the most important part of the game, betting!
How You Can Walk Off With Big Money
Now with the basics in hand let us look into how you can win big money!
During this part, it all comes down to your strategic bets, use of the chips and tricking your opponents. Most importantly, knowing when to bet is the most crucial aspect.
First and foremost, you need to buy-in to get into the game. This depends on your budget, so decide wisely. Once you buy-in you are ready to begin playing.
- Use chips to make raises to continue playing with the hand you have. The dealer will then present more cards for you to make combinations. If you are absolutely sure you can not win, it may be best to fold - you definitely want to stay in the game, so keep your money before losing it all.
- You should be aware that anything like a royal flush or straight flush appearing in your hands is highly unlikely yet be prepared to recognize and cease the win when the opportunity arises.
- Try to win with the more common combinations and when you have a good ranking hand, put in enough chips to seal the deal. At this point, your opponents may be threatened by your move - depending on either meeting the minimum or going all-in, especially the latter. Keep in mind that unless you are planning to perform a bluff, you should save betting until you are confident you may have a good chance.
Once hands need to be shown, you may win all the chips that have been placed in the pot. Already you have become that much richer. Do you continue and play harder? We leave that option all up to you!
We hope you enjoyed the extra information that you can use to win big money here at Malaysia’s number one online casino. We wish you great games here with us at UCW1688 and hope to see you often to continually win more!